YACHT CHARTER BOOKING PROCEDURES
- Once your choice of boat has been made, we will place an option of 1 week for your dates depending on the availability of your choice. In this way, we keep your yacht on hold until you are ready to make the deposit payment.
- Once you are ready to proceed with the booking, we will send you the charter agreement & the invoice. We will then expect you to return your signed copy of the charter agreement together with a remittance slip from your bank to say that the deposit funds are on the way. The booking is considered confirmed, once the deposit of the charter fee has been received. And your boat for the chosen dates is reserved for you.
- At this time, you will also make your arrangements with us for any transfers, land tours and accommodation that may be required.
- As for the balance of the charter fee, this amount should be paid 6 weeks prior to departure date.
- Most of our tours are from Saturday to Saturday. Guests are welcome to check in after 12:00 (noon) and must check out next saturday before 12:00 (noon). You should arrange your flights accordingly.
- As one final note, we strongly recommend that you take trip cancellation insurance. If for any reason you have to cancel your charter vacation, the deposit is not refundable.
If you want to cancel your reservation, the following procedures take hold;
YACHT CHARTER CANCELLATION PROCEDURES
- If cancellation happens 60 days prior to the arrival; 20% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit
- If cancellation happens in between 59 and 15 days prior to arrival; 40% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit
- If cancellation happens 15 days or less prior to arrival; 100% of the total tour price will be required
YACHT CHARTER PAYMENTS PROCEDURES
SCT accepts the following payment methods: Credit Cards, (EFT) Electronic Fund Transfer, Cash.
- SCT is responsible in making all the arrangements for everything specified in the services and itineraries.
- All of the carriers and other services provided in which we bring together in our services work as independent contractors and are not agents or employees of the company.
- Nevertheless, we try our best to make your experience in Turkey is perfect and as you wish.
- All travel documents issued by SCT, in written paraphernalia or to the customer, are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the laws of Turkey.
- In case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond the control of the company, than SCT is responsible in providing equally comfortable and interesting alternatives.
All yacht services are insured and covers third parties. But if you want to have personal travel, health, accident etc. insurances you can have it by yourselves or ask us for information.